Grace Jackson is an Executive Leader in the financial services industry with strategic and line management experience and a subject matter expert in credit related matters. Grace has 23 years of experience with expertise in structuring and approving capital needs for Commercial Entities, High Net Worth Individuals, Trusts, Estates, International clients, Sports and Entertainment clients, Law Firms, and Medical Practices.
Most recently, as the Credit Advisory Service Executive for a 130 plus organization within SunTrust Bank, Grace managed $8.1 Billion in assets; set strategy, credit risk, and developed product for credit sales and process. She is effective in collaborating with C-suite executives and banking regulators to grow earning assets while ensuring enterprise credit compliance. Additionally, Grace’s leadership scope includes a proven track record of integrating banking mergers and acquisitions.
Grace has a 15-year record of progressive leadership achievement at Wells Fargo and SunTrust Bank. She is driven to exceed all revenue and business development goals in highly regulated and high-pressure environments. Grace has a passion for building and leading strong teams.
In her capacity as a Head of Credit Strategy for Private Wealth Management and as the Credit Advisory Service Executive, she was appointed to restructure and build national and international credit delivery system for High Net Worth Clients. She has accomplished the following:
- Successful steered a $1.9 billion new loan production on an $8 billion loan portfolio
- Led seven credit teams 130+ Credit Professionals
- Managed credit sales production across all Private Wealth segments
- Restructured staffing models and metrics to improve productivity
- Increased pricing 91bps on $8.5Billion loan portfolio in 24 months
- Generated $25mm in Net interest income
- Established pricing, margins, and ROA for each credit product
- Hired originators and credit talent to support lending to the Entertainment Industry
- Developed and implemented sales strategies to create loan demand
- Authored and Administered Incentive plans for Credit professionals
- Responsible for all Regulatory Training and Audits
- Key contact for Federal Reserve bank on actions and approvals
As Wealth Management Credit Manager Senior Vice President for Wells Fargo Bank, Atlanta, GA, her key roles and accomplishments include:
- Led daily operation of teams in 5 states providing strategic direction and loan approvals
- Assessment of the financial needs of key customers and prospects. Structured loans to minimize risks for high net worth clients.
- Integrated successful merger of $1.1 billion Wachovia credit portfolio
- Obtained the highest loan approval authority in the state ($75 million)
- Received the prestigious President’s Circle Award for outstanding credit sales performance (18% loan production growth, team ranked 3 out of 50)
Grace Jackson has also worked in the following capacities:
- Wealth Management Credit Manager
- Corporate Banking Underwriter
- Human Resource Consultant
- Relationship Sales Manager
- Commercial Credit Analyst
Grace Jackson has a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Illinois State University and a Master of Business Administration degree from Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Grace is an active participant in the Atlanta civic and charitable communities and believes strongly in philanthropy. An accomplished public speaker, Grace has spoken in front of various civic, industry and charitable organizations.
To de-stress, Grace spends time reading, walking, doing yoga, taking photos, and watching movies.